Call for Speakers Submission Form
The SITE Global Conference 2015 Call for Speakers is now closed. Thank you to those who submitted a session. we will be reviewing the sessions over the coming weeks and reach out to those accepted beginning in June.
Before you complete the form, you will be required to select a Track. To learn more about our tracks, please visit our Education Page.
The track options are below:
Making the Business Case for Incentive Travel
- Engagement: The Most Important Employee Metric
- The Influence of Culture on Incentive Travel Programs
- How Incentive Travel Supports Business Strategy
Selling to the Incentive Market
- Using Stories to Sell Incentive Travel
- Building Mutually Beneficial Partnerships
- Site Visits as a Sales and Decision Making Tool
Managing Incentive Travel Programs
- Managing Change during an Event
- Financial Considerations
- Cultivating a Service Culture
We are also looking for new ways of creating engagement and interaction with our audience. Some of the session types we are looking for are:
Interactive Panel– 3 industry leaders present 3 quick, 10 minute presentations on different ways to tackle the same challenge followed by questions.
Case Study – Practical, in depth examples on what works and what doesn’t, and how to create an incentive trip that shows strong ROI.
SITE Storytellers - Short, 15 to 20 minute Ted Talk style presentations geared towards sharing a story or an expereince in Incentive Travel.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding speaking at the 2015 SITE Global Conference.