SITE Crystal Awards
Considered the highest honor in our industry, the SITE Crystal Awards recognize creative, practical and truly memorable incentive programs that not only keep employees engaged, but also drive business results and improve the bottom line.
The 2020 Crystal Awards submission period is now complete.
New Award for 2020 - Most Creative Solution Deployed at a Time of Crisis: This new category seeks to award incentive travel professionals and their organizations who display uncommon levels of innovation, creativity and ingenuity in identifying solutions for the continuation, deployment and implementation of incentive travel awards at a time of crisis.
We will also be accepting re-submissions for programs and campaigns held between April 1, 2019 and June 30, 2019 that did not win an award at the 2020 Crystal Awards Ceremony held in Vancouver.
- Best Destination Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program
- Excellence in Incentive Travel (Africa/Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America/Caribbean)
- Most Effective Incentive Marketing Campaign
- Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility as Part of an Incentive Program OR Most Environmentally Sustainable Incentive Experience
- Most Creative Solution Deployed at a Time of Crisis
- June 15, 2020 - Registration Opens
- August 14, 2020 - Registration Closes
- August 17 - September 2 - Judging Period
- February 5-8, 2021 - Crystal Awards Ceremony taking place during the SITE Global Conference
- Entries will be accepted for any incentive travel programs and campaigns held between April 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020.
- SITE members: $250 USD for first entry; $200 USD for additional entries
- Non-SITE members: $500 USD for first entry; $250 USD for additional entries
In January 2020, SITE honored its 2019 Crystal Awards recipients at the SITE Global Conference held in Vancouver, Canada. Take a look at the winners below, and be sure to read their case studies to explore how these programs prove the business case for incentive travel:
SITE Crystal Award 2019 Winners
Best Destination-Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program
Spectra in Scotland
Excellence in Incentive Travel: Africa/Middle East
Arabian Adventures MIE
Most Effective Incentive Marketing Campaign
Excellence in Incentive Travel: Asia Pacific
Excellence in Incentive Travel: Europe
Odyssey International DMC
Excellence in Incentive Travel: Latin America & Caribbean
Excellence in Incentive Travel: North America
Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility as Part of an Incentive Program
Download the 2019 Crystal Awards Brochure here.
Crystal Awards Program Sponsor
Crystal Award applications are selected based on case studies highlighting the strategies used to design and implement exceptional programs. Case studies of previous winners are available below, and provide proof of the ROI and value of incentive programs.
|Crystal Awards 2018|
|Crystal Awards 2017||Crystal Awards 2016|
|Crystal Awards 2015||Crystal Awards 2014|
|Crystal Awards 2013||Crystal Awards 2012|
|Crystal Awards 2011||Crystal Awards 2010|
|Crystal Awards 2009||Crystal Awards 2008|
|Crystal Awards 2007||Crystal Awards 2006|
Please e-mail CrystalAwards@SITEglobal.com for more information.