Host a SITE Event
With its broad global dialogue and reach, SITE offers destinations unparalleled exposure to international decision makers in the motivational events and incentive travel industry.
As the host of a SITE event, you have an outstanding opportunity to highlight all your destination has to offer, including how organized you are to host incentive travel programs, during a series of networking events, education sessions and distinctive tours.
Seasoned travel professionals know that the best way to sell a destination is to let the decision-makers experience it first-hand.
Now Accepting RFP Submissions for the SITE Global Conference 2017
If your city is actively pursuing MICE business, being host to the SITE Global Conference is an excellent way to accelerate marketing efforts. Each year, the event brings together professionals from more than 40 countries to focus on creating experiences and establishing standards in the motivational experiences industry and to explore the best of the destination city.
Consider what the SITE Global Conference can do for your city:
- Place your destination on the global meetings calendar and demonstrate attractiveness to other industry entities, such as ICCA, MPI, DMAI, FICP and ISES.
- Provide a means for local industry professionals to develop and grow by bringing the world’s leading minds to your destination.
- Bring/attract buyers to the conference for top-quality education, industry continuing education certifications, and insight into the highlights of your destination.
- Offer quality networking for suppliers.
- Raise media and government attention for motivational experiences and incentive travel in your destination.
Request for Proposals
For details on expectations regarding venue space, preferred dates, housing, activities and tours, etc., please refer to the upcoming request for proposals (RFP). The RFP will provide additional information about what you can expect when you decide to partner with SITE for the premier experiential event on our calendar.
The RFP will address the following:
- Conference objectives
- Host tourism authority
- Preferred dates
- Venue space
- Production and sudio visual requirements
- Activities and tours
- Evening events
- Air transportation
- Destination arrival
- SITE Conference history
If you have any questions, please contact events@SITEglobal.com.