As the only industry association dedicated exclusively to incentive travel, SITE and SITE Foundation have earned a reputation as the indisputable, indispensable go-to source for quality data, information and content on incentive travel in all its myriad guises.
Corporate inSITEs is a qualitative survey series undertaken by SITE Foundation in 2021 with responses provided exclusively by professionals in corporations whose remit includes the approval, oversight, design, planning, execution or delivery of incentive travel programs.
SITE Foundation has compiled a database of US based professionals working in Finance & Insurance, Automotive, FMCG, ICT, Pharma, Direct Selling, Consulting and 10 other industry verticals. These have been personally approached by SITE Foundation, and have agreed to participate in the survey.
8 - 10 questions are posed for each survey, the core set of questions remaining the same for each edition to provide vital insights around emerging trends.
Questions ask for the corporate perspective on:
- Types of incentive travel and their likely increase or decrease in frequency over the next 3 years;
- Impact of the pandemic on incentive, reward and recognition programs;
- Time frame for resumption of domestic or international in-person meeting/event and incentive travel experience;
- Changes being made to design of incentive travel program in light of the pandemic;
- Attitude of corporate C-suite toward the resumption of incentive travel programs;
- Considerations and criteria for selecting a destination in post pandemic world;
- Biggest, most important learning as a result of the disruptions caused by Covid-19
Supported by ACCOR and Abu Dhabi Convention & Exhibition Bureau, the survey instrument fielded for approx. two weeks from Tuesday, 6 April until Friday 23 April. 50 complete responses were received along with considerable additional verbatim content that is still being analysed.
This PDF provides a summary of the data.
WITH THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS