Chapter of the Year and Excellence Awards
Through the Chapter of the Year and Excellence Awards, SITE acknowledges the extraordinary efforts and performance of local chapter leaders and members, as well as recognizes the importance of the SITE Chapter network to support growth and continued success of local initiatives that result in the strengthening of our incentive travel industry.
This annual program is supported by IBTM Events.
SITE Chapter of the Year and Excellence Awards 2019
The submission period is from August 19 - September 31, 2019. The qualifying period for submission is between July 1, 2018 - August 31, 2019.
The submission categories are:
Chapter of the Year - presented to one Chapter that demonstrates the greatest combined achievement in the following categories:
- Chapter upholds and exemplifies the values and mission of SITE and the SITE Foundation
- Chapter membership growth and retention
- Chapter Activities (events, social media efforts and industry representation)
- Inclusion of strong education component, aligning with SITE Education Curriculum at Chapter Events
- Inclusion of CSR component at Chapter Events; for example ECPAT Support
- Industry Advocacy
- Chapter support of the Young Leaders Program
- Submission of all required reports during the qualifying period
Chapter Excellence Awards:
- Education: Chapter delivers a strong industry education component in their events and communications, aligned with the SITE Education Curriculum and/or SITE Foundation research.
- Special Event: Chapter event demonstrates support of the Young Leaders Program, has a strong CSR component, and/or has a strong and well-balanced networking component.
- Membership: Chapter demonstrates a commitment to recruiting and retaining membership.
- Young Leaders: Growing and enhancing the Young Leader community within your Chapter and within the SITE community.
- Sustainability: Chapter demonstrates a commitment to utilizing sustainable practices.
Congratulations to our 2018 winners!
Chapter of the Year:
Excellence in Education:
Excellence in Special Event:
Excellence in Membership:
Excellence in Young Leaders: