The SITE Crystal Awards Recognition Program honors the top tier of world-class organizations that excel in designing unique and memorable incentive programs that deliver measurable business results for their clients.
Thank you for submissions!
SITE is no longer accepting Crystal Awards submissions for this year's program.
Questions or comments? Please contact crystal@SITEglobal.com.
Be sure to join us at Global Conference 2015 as we present this year's Crystal Awards at a luncheon on Saturday, 24 October. Check back after the conference, as we will be posting the 2015 case studies, which you can use to make your own case for the effectiveness of incentive travel.
Thank You to Our 2014 Judges
This program could not take place without the contributions and dedication of the panel of judges.
For the 2014 Crystal Awards, incentive campaigns and special/motivational events of promotion campaigns held between 1 May 2013 and 1 May 2014 were eligible. Entries were evaluated by an independent panel of judges in areas that included return on investment, creativity, mechanics, sustainability practices, cost management/budget maximization and ability to overcome challenges in implementation.
SITE thanks the 2014 panel of judges for its contributions and dedication to selecting the best of the industry from the many qualified applicants. The 2014 judges were:
- Amy Riley, CEM, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Derek Dressler, Creative Group Inc.
- Dries Jacobus, Borealis DMC
- Harith Wickrema, Harith Productions
- Iris Langanke, AlliedPRA
- Jeff O'Hara, CMP, DMCP, AlliedPRA New Orleans
- Krzsztof Celuch, CITE, CIS, Polish Tourist Organisation
- Michael Dalton, Moloney & Kelly Travel
- Marc Danton, JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Marc Schwabach, Ambiance Incentives
- Mary Spellberg, Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board
- Pierre Stone, The Broadmoor
- Timo Heinaro, Fincentive
SITE also gratefully acknowledges the support of Paul Flackett, Managing Director, and Ray Bloom, Chairman of the IMEX Group, SITE’s long-term Crystal Awards sponsoring partner.
Crystal Case Studies
Review details of the winning programs.
Questions? Please e-mail crystal@SITEglobal.com for more information.
SITE Thanks Our Crystal Awards Partner