Site would like to proudly recognize and congratulate Site Members that have been nominated for this year’s ADMEI Achievement Awards. The winners in each category will be announced 9 February 2013 at the Awards Event held at the ADMEI Annual Conference in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The following Site Members have received nominations:
Best Creative Events – Corporate Social Responsibility/Best Recreational Activity
- Arrangers, a DMC Network Company: No Water... Now What?
- Destination Nashville: The Unsung Charity
Best Creative Events – Best Teambuilding Activity
- ACCENT on Arrangements, Inc.: "A Magnificent Mardi Gras Meeting"
- Arrangers, a DMC Network Company: Outdoor Games
- JPdL Toronto & Niagara: Dimension Data Heads, Hearts and Hands Teambuilding Activity
Best Logistics – Transportation
- AlliedPRA New York: 2012 Amway European Diamond Conference
Best Innovative Events – Best Destination Marketing
- AlliedPRA Destination Management: 2012 Site Classic
Best Innovative Events – Best Innovative Events $100,001 - $200,000
- AlliedPRA Northern California: An Evening on Alcatraz
Best Innovative Events – Best Innovative Events $200,000 and above
- Arrangers, a DMC Network Company: Masquerade Ball
- CSI-Capitol Services, Inc.: A Passion for Food
Best Creative Events – Best Overall Program
- 360 Destination Group: SSC 2012
- Arrangers, a DMC Network Company: Project 50
Destination Management Professional of the Year
- Padraic Gilligan, DMCP, Ovation Global, Dublin, Ireland
Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Anthony Napoli, DMCP, CMP, President, Briggs, Inc., New York, NY
For more information and to review the storyboards of the nominees, go to ADMEI Achievement Awards 2013.