Happy New Year! As SITE Foundation President 2016, I am proud to introduce a distinguished list of global travel, hospitality and corporate industry leaders who will be serving with me on the Foundation’s Executive Committee and Board of Trustees effective 1 January 2016.
Executive Committee members include:
- Immediate Past President: Kurt Paben, CIS, President, Channel & Employee Loyalty US, Aimia
- President-elect: Rhea Stagner, DVP, Sourcing and Supplier Relations, Maritz Travel
- Vice President-Fundraising: John J. Iannini, CTC, CIS, Vice-President, Melia Hotels International
- Vice President –Finance: Carina Bauer, CEO, IMEX, Regent Exhibitions
- Vice President – Research & Education: Tina Weede, CRP, President, US Motivation
- SITE Chief Excellence Officer: Kevin Hinton, CIS
Returning as Foundation Trustees for 2016 are:
- Jonathan Caplan, Vice President Sales & Field Marketing, North America, Franchise Full Service, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
- Padraic Gilligan, Managing Director, SoolNua
- Martin Lewis, Managing Director, CAT Publications
- Lynn Pavony, Director of Incentive Sales, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Jimmy Romo, General Manager, Specialty Sales, Delta Air Lines
- Michele Samoulides, Senior Manager, Worldwide Reward & Recognition Programs, Microsoft Corporation
- Chris Wheeler, Executive Director, Global Incentive Sales, Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Aileen Zerbonia, CMP, Senior Manager, Corporate Events, Informatica
Aoife Delaney, CIS, SITE President- Elect 2016 and Director of Global Sales, Ovation Global DMC will join the Foundation Board of Trustees representing the SITE International Board of Directors.
We also want to recognize and thank Jane E. Schuldt, CITE, CIS, President, World Marketing Group, Ltd., who is retiring her position on the board, for her tireless commitment and extraordinary contributions to the Foundation’s success over the. Jane has been instrumental in helping to guide the Foundation’s direction and advance our mission to strengthen the business case for incentive travel worldwide.
The SITE Foundation has a number of exciting initiatives planned for 2016 aligned with the priorities set forth by the SITE International Board of Directors. With a joint approach and close collaboration between the two boards, you will see a lot of great accomplishments. In the next couple of weeks, I will be sharing details about these initiatives in a video message to members.
Thank you for your commitment to the SITE Foundation. It is because of your support and generous donations that we are able to continue to advance our mission of enhancing the awareness and effectiveness of motivational experiences and incentive travel, thereby increasing use globally.
Denise Dornfeld, CIS
2016 SITE Foundation President
President North America, Allied PRA