Since 1980, the annual Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) Crystal Awards Recognition Program — sponsored by IMEX Group, the worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events – has brought industry acclaim to incentive travel companies. The winners are world-class organizations that excel in the design of unique, memorable group travel experiences that deliver measurable results for their clients.
The 2018 awards were presented at the SITE 2019 Global Conference at the Shangri-La Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand, January 11-14. Seven companies from all over the world were honored for creativity in program design, marketing, corporate social responsibility and business results.
The winning programs not only showcase excellence in design and execution, but also demonstrate how incentive travel can advance client values and brands and achieve important business objectives such as increased sales, higher employee engagement and greater loyalty.
The 2018 Crystal Award Winners:
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: North America: PRA Orlando
- Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility as Part of an Incentive Program: CWT Meetings & Events with PRA
- Best Destination-Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program: Destinos India working with Global Agency
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: Latin America & Caribbean: ECO Destination Management Services of Aruba & Curacao
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: Asia/Pacific: Meridican Incentive Consultants
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: Europe: Ovation Global DMC - Ovation Switzerland
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: Africa/Middle East: Walthers Destination Business Solutions Africa