It's that time again for companies to submit their incentive programs from 2018 that highlighted how the business case for incentive travel was achieved.
Considered the highest honor in the incentive travel industry, the SITE Crystal Awards recognize creative, practical and truly memorable incentive travel programs that build company culture, keep employees engaged, drive business results and improve the bottom line.
The Crystal Awards — sponsored by IMEX Group, the worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events – has brought industry acclaim to incentive travel companies. The winners are world-class organizations that excel in the design of unique, memorable group travel experiences that deliver measureable results for their clients.
Launched in 1980, the SITE Crystal Awards still showcase the best of the best in incentive travel recognizing innovation, creativity and excellence in the delivery of incentive travel and motivational events. These days, SITE is looking for something more. We’re also evaluating how well the reward and recognition experience delivered on corporate and organizational objectives, particularly how it contributed to company culture. We’re looking at how well the program advanced the business case for incentive travel.
We’re opening submissions for the SITE Crystal Awards 2019 June 1. You can find further details here along with some wonderful inspiration from previous winners. The awards ceremony, sponsored by our great friends at IMEX, takes place during our Global Conference in Vancouver in January 2020.
Looking forward to seeing you up there on the winners’ podium!
Here are a few key dates to remember:
- June 1, 2019 - Registration Opens
- July 26, 2019 - Registration Closes
- January 24-27, 2020 - Crystal Awards Ceremony taking place during the SITE Global Conference in Vancouver, Canada
- Entries will be accepted for any incentive travel programs and campaigns held between July 1, 2018 and June 1, 2019.
- SITE members: $250.000 USD for first entry; $200.00 USD for additional entries
- Non-SITE members: $500.00 USD for first entry; $250.00 USD for additional entries