Expressions of Interest Open for Vacant Role for
SITE Head of Events
- Do you have what it takes to imagine, implement and execute truly inspiring events?
- Can you stage compelling educational conferences that elevate the conversation around incentive travel?
- Can you plan innovative networking events that foster relationships between sponsors and participants?
- Do you know how to motivate the motivators?
We’re inviting expressions of interest from qualified incentive travel professionals for the vacant role of SITE Head of Events. Could it be you?
- You’ve served as senior manager / director with a hotel, DMC, third party agency or corporation, and meeting and event operations has been your primary focus.
- You’ve been active in volunteer leadership with SITE, MPI, FICP, PCMA, or ILEA and have relevant industry certification and / or accreditation.
- Incentive Travel has featured in your career and you know how to make the business case for incentives. You also know how to create truly incentive-quality events with granular attention to detail.
- You have operated events all over the world and understand inter-cultural challenges. You know that one-size-doesn’t-fit-all and have the expertise, experience and resources needed for creative problem-solving. You’re also a great, but fair, negotiator and appreciate the difference between value and price.
- You’re an effective team leader and a generous team player, working as an integral part of our Executive Leadership team to deliver on SITE’s mission and vision.
SITE is registered and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois,USA, but the Head of Events is not required to live there. This role involves considerable international travel, as well as availability outside of normal working hours. A remuneration package appropriate to knowledge and experience is available to the successful candidate.
If interested, please submit a letter of introduction and resume to Didier Scaillet, CEO, SITE (email@example.com) by close of business (CDT) on Friday, 14 September.
Further information and a full job description will be provided to all candidates who are shortlisted for an interview.