SITE + MPI Global Forum Scholarship for SITE Young Leaders
Euromic, the global partnership of leading DMCs covering 53 destinations is offering a special scholarship to a SITE Young Leader to attend the SITE+MPI Global Forum in Rome this January. EUROMIC has a very strong belief in supporting initiatives to educate future generations of DMCs and is proud to support the SITE Young Leaders program in their initiatives.
This Scholarship includes:
- An air travel reimbursement of up to US$ 1000 for international travellers or US 500 for European travellers (for one person)
- One Forum Registration
- 3-nights accommodation at HQ hotel
To apply for this Scholarship, please send your response to cover these questions:
- What is the role of a good DMC is when planning and operating an incentive travel program?
- What you would say sets apart a DMC and Great DMC.
- How can associations like SITE & euromic make a difference in increasing awareness of environmental sustainability?
- And, why do you want to attend the Global Forum.
In one of the following formats:
- A 2 to 3 minute video (to make sure your file gets through – do not send a native file, rather send a link to the file on Dropbox, Wetransfer or YouTube video)
- Written statement 500 words maximum
We are looking for your personal insight in how you feel as a young member of our industry. Be honest, be bold, be unique. Please email these to Board17@euromic.com by Sunday, 3 December. You may also use this address for any clarifications or questions. For more information on Euromic and its 56 members, visit www.euromic.com.
A special shanks to our sponsor for making this scholarship possible.