Jane E. Schuldt SITE Master Motivator Award
Dr. Patrick Patridge was the recipient of the Jane E. Schuldt SITE Master Motivator Award 2017 during the IMEX Academy & Industry Awards Gala Dinner, 17 April in Frankfurt, Germany. The Master Motivator Award is presented annually to a SITE member who upholds the highest standard of excellence in creating and delivering successful incentive travel and motivational events and exudes energy, enthusiasm and a collaborative spirit in support of the global incentive travel community. This year the award was renamed in honor of Jane E. Schuldt, CITE, CIS, former president of World Marketing Group and past president of both SITE and the SITE Foundation.
SITE Master Motivator 2017 is a Leading Voice for Incentive Travel in Europe
“The 2017 SITE Master Motivator is a goodwill ambassador and leading voice for SITE and incentive travel in Germany and other European countries. Dr. Patrick Patridge embodies the values of SITE – results, connections, connectivity and trust – in everything he does. He is currently working with the SITE Foundation to spearhead an important industry study across four EU countries,” said SITE CEO Kevin Hinton, CIS upon presenting the award.
Owner of TOURISM MARKETING & PR based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Patrick provides marketing, publication relations and social media expertise to tourism suppliers and destinations seeking business from the German MICE and leisure travel markets.
A SITE member since 1990, Patrick was instrumental in the organization and growth of the SITE Germany chapter, holding roles as Past-President, treasurer and webmaster. “I am deeply honored, humbled and delighted to have been awarded the Jane E. Schuldt SITE Master Motivator Award 2017. Indeed, it came as a great surprise to me. SITE is a veritable hive of individual creativity, international co-operation and industry excellence. I look forward to remaining a part of this truly inspirational and wonderful association for many years to come!”
- The candidate embodies all that is good about the motivational events industry and is an advocate for our profession.
- The candidate's activities demonstrate a collaborative spirit.
- She or he has raised awareness for a cause, worked on government/political projects, collaborated within the industry on research or key initiatives or served as an educator - all to put our industry in a better place.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of five years professional experience and be seen as a leader for today.
- Nominees are submitted by the SITE International Board of Directors to Kevin Hinton, the SITE Chief Staff Officer. Final determination is made by the SITE President and SITE Chief Staff Officer.
- The award winner is to remain in confidence until she or he is recognized at IMEX. Recipient must be in attendance at IMEX.
- The recipient receives a plaque, and is recognized through a press release and announcement to the SITE global community.
- This award is only given when there is a candidate that meets all criteria.
2016 - Carolyn Dow
2015 – Joost de Meyer
2014 – Sian Thomas
2013 – Fernando Compean
2012 – Fukuo “Lucky” Morimoto
2011 – Annamaria Ruffini
2010 – Laurie Sprouse