SITE Foundation has partnered with J.D. Power, one of the best known market research companies in the industry, and IMEX Group to conduct its annual SITE Index survey.
The SITE Index is an annual analysis and forecast for the motivational events industry. Research examines internal and external challenges to the industry and how these factors impact the stability and growth of our market, addressing behaviors of buyers and supplier partners, providing leading indicators for future trends.
Annual Study 2015
The SITE Foundation is proud to present: SITE Index Annual Study 2015.
Have questions? Email us at SITE@SITEglobal.com or call SITE Headquarters at +1.312.321.5148.
- The incentive travel business for now seems quite healthy.
- Those involved in the incentive travel industry generally see their businesses as strong with two-thirds of both buyers and sellers indicating a willingness to invest in their own companies if given a chance.
- Overall, the study shows there has been a net increase in incentive travel budgets over the past year and this trend should continue into the next 12 months.
- 57% of ‘Buyers’ plan to ‘greatly’ or ‘slightly’ increase the number of people eligible for incentive travel awards in the next 12 months.
- Nearly seven out of ten sellers of incentive travel services are attempting to add value for their participants through greater creativity/innovative event design.
- The portion of buyers who say that a meeting component is “always” involved in incentive travel programs is significantly higher than what many sellers recognize.
- Approximately seven in 10 programs include at least one CSR activity.
Contact the SITE Foundation at site@SITEglobal.com for more information.
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors: