SITE, the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence, is the only global organization dedicated to strengthening and supporting the incentive travel and motivational events industry. Our 2020 vision is to grow our global chapter network with a 20% increase in members and continue to raise awareness of the human and economic impact of our industry to the global economy. In order to accomplish our mission, we plan to develop a global marketing and communications strategy that addresses the diversity (regions and disciplines) of our current and prospective members.
SITE is soliciting proposals from marketing and communications agencies to help us realize this vision. The successful company should have demonstrated experience working with global B2B brands and the resources and capabilities to tailor and communicate our messages to diverse audiences.
The scope of services include:
- developing and implementing a global marketing and communications strategy for the organization including strategies for regional segmentation;
- development of internal and external communications;
- collateral design and development;
- social media management;
- website and content marketing design and management.
Only firms that fulfill the following criteria will qualify to receive the RFP:
- Have demonstrated track record managing and executing similar global projects.
- An understanding of communicating a message across different cultures.
- Expertise in delivering innovative, creative and effective visuals and messages.
- Demonstrated ability to work with committees and volunteers and project managing the same.
- Adequate number of experienced staff.
- Experience and knowledge of the B2B – Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events (MICE) Industry would be an advantage.
- Experience working for the Association/Not-for-profit sector would be an advantage.
In order to be considered for this RFP, send a one-page summary of your firm’s credentials to: Angela Guillemet, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to the RFP are due on 17th of November 2017.